Monday, December 13, 2010

Chocolate Chip Gentleman

As you may very well know, I had an exclusive interview with myself a couple of weeks back.  You may or may not recall depending on how interested you actually were in discovering more about the marvelous man that is myself, but during that interview I stated I would like to have been born as a chocolate chip cookie. 

So today, rather than detail you about my latest and grandest adventures, (which will most likely be saved for the next update) I will detail the reasoning behind that one rather intruiging statement I made.

Now without further ado, I give you today's update:


Why it would be Fabulous to be a Chocolate Chip Cookie

1. You would always have a tasty snack at your disposal.  Some may think eating oneself is a disgusting habit, what with most people being made of raw squishy flesh and whatnot, but imagine if you were a COOKIE.  Cookies are generally known for their chewy delights, and what could be better than having the luxury to be able to break off a piece of yourself anytime you feel like giving your taste buds a treat?

2. The ladies would adore you.  This is somewhat related to reason number one, in that it's due to you being one hunk of a tasty snack.  Of course the downside to this would be that ladies would simply adore you on a very superficial level, but who knows?  There has to be a few ladies out there who are caring enough to see beyond the superficial crunchy shell that is the cookie man.

3.  You could harness the power of chocolate.  This one is pretty self-explanatory I'd imagine, so I won't bother explaining it.  But those of you who don't understand, all you need to know is that there is no greater force in this world than chocolate.  You ever see those Star Wars films where the cloaked bloke kills a man by lifting his hand in the air for a couple of seconds?  That's mere child's play when compared to the power of chocolate.

4.  You could be buried in a coffin filled with milk.  Seriously, who doesn't want that?

Well that's all I can muster for today my fellow readers, tune in next time for another one of my exciting adventures!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment