Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New Blog for a New Millennium

Nique is the Name.  Nique Liveshitz.  I am but your simple everyday action hero, nothing much really, I just save the world every couple of weeks or so. I have started this blog in order to infiltrate the Evil Dr. Zodiac's viral lair of doom and destruction, as well as the simple reason that I'm bored.  Really bored.  Extremely bored you may even say, and as the internet has taught us, with a great website, comes no responsibility whatsoever.

Luckily for me, being the responsible child-rescuing man I am, have no intention of this blog becoming popular at all.  In fact, with the internet being so large and all, it may be never seen by anyone.  That is unless I go around and start telling all my friends about it, in which case they will all visit once and then never come back in fear of more stupidity flooding their minds.

Now enjoy yourself to a lovely photograph of me and try not to wet yourself too badly from amazement.

By Jove!

No comments:

Post a Comment