Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh BOY!

I was scavenging through my old papergoods and experimental weapons this morning in my memory box, when I came across this old advertisement for "Oh Boy!" magazine featuring me in all my mustached glory!

Ah, those were the good old days.  I remember the fellows at "Oh Boy!" magazine had caught me trying to raid their wife's undergarments, and I was able to convince them to let me star on the cover of next week's issue before I would return the panties.  Needless to say, here we are!
       I can't recall exactly what it was "Oh Boy!" magazine was supposed to be about, but I do remember being in the advertising studio and seeing a lot of scantily clad women in weasel costumes.  I suppose it was a nature magazine or something.  From what I've heard though, following this particular issue of "Oh Boy!" magazine, the fellows at "Oh Boy!" changed their name to "Play Boy" or something of the sort.  Oh well, I'll always cherish the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment