Monday, November 1, 2010

Fourth Day or Fright Cancelled.

Sorry to say folks, but the fourth day of fright got canceled at the last moment, when a rather massively plump ghost smashed my keyboard into bits and pieces when I starting typing an article regarding overweight ghosts and their negative impact on the afterlife.  So sorry if you were expecting something spectacular on this site's final Halloween update, but chances are you were probably too busy caroling and decorating your Christmas Tree anyway, seeing as how people tend to jump on the nearest holiday the very second the old one has passed.

In other news, I'm going to be in a video-game!  My lovely pet gorilla Gorgo has already begun designing it this morning!  At least I thought he was designing anyway, to the untrained eye it would appear Gorgo was using the keyboard as a back-stratcher, but that's simply his creative genius at work.

Here is a fabulous artwork of me and my cartoon-like video-game persona! It's a lot similar to what I would look like if my father had been the Pillsbury dough boy.

A hero, a legend, a gentleman.  What better character to play as?

No comments:

Post a Comment