Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bags of Meat

Today as I was carrying out my overly-filled, now bleeding garbage bag, I noticed a dog following me.  Now normally I don't care much for dogs, and tell them to bugger off, but this dog seemed to be very interested in what was inside my juicy, pulsating stretchable bag, licking away at the red juices dripping from it.

I took notice of this, and plopped the bag down on the floor to see what it was this canine was so terribly interested in.  My friends, I must say, that was one of the best finds of my life.  The bag in question, was filled to the brim with old bloody meats!  All kinds of meats!  Meats galore!  I jumped for joy like a farmer with black gold, and ran back into the house, kicking the dog out of my way and slamming the door in it's face.  (Don't worry folks, it's ok, it was just a Chihuahua)

So what I'm getting at is.....


NIQUE'S FINE MEAT STAND IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!


You want QUALITY?

You want TASTE?*

You want LEGALLY INSANE LOW PRICES??

You want....


NIQUE'S FINE MEAT! Come on by Liveshitz Manor and BUY BUY BUY!





*Disclaimer: taste does not imply tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment