Friday, October 22, 2010

Oops

Well it has come to my attention that my marble interrogation room was mistakenly used to hold hostage a local pizza delivery boy, who was quite shaken by the whole incident.  Well I assure you good people of the internet, that once realizing my mistake, and after reading his rather exaggerated post on this very blog, he was compensated wholeheartedly with a 50 dollar tip.  Although personally, he could have been a little more grateful for the tip, his thanks to me was grumbled under various curse words and phrases that would have hurt my feelings had I not been such an understanding and manly gentleman.


Well it's Friday now, so it looks like I'll have to start packing for my weekend adventures into lands unknown!  Well, mostly unknown anyway, I mean even an action hero needs to stop by Orlando beach every now and then to kick his socks off and roast his swollen feet in the evening sun, watching as the many swimmer ladies admire my form with those wild eyes of theirs.

In other words, catch you all later people!  I'll be back Monday to tell you all about my many adventures and relaxations! 

Gazing at the sunset with your arm around a woman is wondrous....even if the woman doesn't know who you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment