Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Movie Milkshake!

Well actually it's a review, but the title was far more catchy when it contained three M's.  This Monday was rather uneventful for me,  just the usual routine really.  Wake up, wrestle pet Gorilla, brush teeth, fend off vampire hordes, eat breakfast, inform a group of preschoolers that Santa doesn't exist, blah blah blah blah.

So instead of today's update being about something boring like my day, instead I decided it's about time I revisit my old hobby of driving creative things into the ground using words instead of fists!  The tears of wannabe artists never fails to satisfy me..

So I present to you...

MARVELOUS MOVIES WITH NIQUE LIVESHITZ 

Before we begin with the review, first let me explain how my own personal ratings system works, as I don't believe in using stars or thumbs to represent how wonderful or terrible a movie is.
I judge movies based on the following categories:

Jolliness: This is how FUN the film was to watch, regardless of things like plot or acting.

 Artsy/Fartsy: This is how much the film made me think, or alternatively, puke.

Nitty Picky: This is how good all that other crap is, like acting, writing, editing, blah blah blah.

Couch Spuds: Finally, in this section I will tell you what sort of people will enjoy this film. Expect lots of generalizations folks!

Now that that's settled, let's get started.  The movie I will be reviewing for your pleasures today is....

Oh bloody hell I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment