Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Slayed the Politics Monster!

Yes, it's true.  I have done the impossible, I have successfully and brutally slain the Politics Monster.

For those of you unaware, it's a little known fact that every political opinion, argument, or system of government that has ever existed, did not in fact come from man's mind.  Every political based question or belief is rooted in the putrid droppings of the Politics Monster.  This beast has roamed the Earth for centuries, leaving his controversy-filed feces all over the lands of man, corrupting and influencing all those who dared touch it.  The beast crapped his Communism in Russia, his Democracy in America, and his Dictatorship in an awful lot of other places.  Now, we need not fear politics anymore, for I have slain this beast.

It was no simple task mind you, countless hours of the battle were spent counter-arguing the Beast's theories on Creationism being taught in public schools, and many more hours spent deflecting his outrageous claims on abortion!  Soon after my counter-argument, the beast's hostile opinions began to subside somewhat, so I took this rare opportunity to bash his head in with a racially diverse group of orphan children!! 

You don't have to thank me, you just have to tell me what a marvelous person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment